Do you have a dream to settle overseas permanently? Here is a golden opportunity in form of a Nanny Course in Jalandhar.
No. 1 Nanny Institute in Jalandhar
National Institute Chandigarh offers a Nanny course to women who are willing to go abroad for job opportunities. The role of a nanny is highly responsible. A nanny is just like a family member who takes care of children, a disabled person, or older ones in a family. She is trained to give special attention to the person for which she has been appointed. Maintaining a healthy environment is a significant role of a nanny. She is also emotionally attached to the person.
Duties of a Nanny
The typical duties of a nanny for children include-
- Teaching basic things like writing and reading
- Taking them for a walk
The typical duties of a nanny for old-age people or disabled ones include-
- Taking them for a walk
- Giving them company to beat their loneliness
Nanny Course in Jalandhar
How to be a Good Nanny?
When it comes to assessing the job quality of a nanny, she-
- Must be well trained to pursue her job successfully
- Maintains calmness and handle people with love, care, and respect
- As a caretaker of children, a nanny plays with children and makes them happy in her company
- Needs to be more energetic, active, and quick
- Possesses judgement skills and capable of making quick decisions
- Capable of working for long hours around 8 to 10 hours
- Ready to adjust in a new environment or employer’s family and follows their family rules
- Be smart in time management and organization
- Prepare to take the old-age person or ill person to a hospital for routine check up or more
Top Nanny Institute in Jalandhar For Nanny Care Training
Our Course of Studies for the Nanny Course include-
- Care giving manuals
- First aid, CTR
- Keeping records
- Work management
- Cooking skills
- Personality development
- IELTS training
- Interview preparation
- Visa assistance from visa application to document arrangements
Note: Candidates who has done higher secondary education (in any stream) can be eligible for the course.
Course Duration: 6 months
Benefits of Nanny Course
Settle in Canada
You have a good chance to settle in Canada as a permanent resident. Our program is accredited to make you eligible for a work visa to Canada on a temporary basis. Later, you can settle in the country permanently. An average salary of a nanny or caregiver in Canada is $30k CAD/year.
Work in Australia
There is a good scope of nanny jobs in Australia as well. You can fly to Australia on a work holiday visa to live in the country for up to 12 months. The work hour is 30 hours maximum in a week. Childcare and some light households are some responsibilities to do.
Settle in Dubai
A UAE residence visa is offered to a nanny who can earn minimum AED 2,500 per month.
After the course, you have several opportunities to settle abroad apart from these countries. So, don’t miss the opportunity.
Where does a nanny appoint for work?
A nanny is appointed at the employer’s home on the live-in or live-out basis.
How much the duty hours for a nanny?
The duty time can be of 8 hours in a day or 40 hours in a week. They are flexible to do overtime to earn extra.
What is live-in and live-out nanny job?
The word “Live-in” means the nanny lives in the employer’s home. The word “live-out” means the nanny works for 8 hours and then live the home.
How do I get payment?
You are paid hourly basis or monthly. It depends on places you are working.